The company ALSO runs the industrial plant site in Campomorone, Street Isoverde 1.
The plant, when it began operations in 1955, producing fat and bone meal by pouring a plant residues of slaughter. In the early '90, activity has been changed and the company specializes in the recovery of animal and vegetable oils from refining of the same. In recent years there have been many changes in the oleochimical industry that forced the company to adapt to changing market needs.
The company's policy is geared to provide the market with high-performance products and therefore has taken a new, consistent, investment by providing a system of esterification of vegetable oils in order to obtain products that can be used in the energy sector and lubricants.
The production of the plant is divided into the following systems:
a. treatment plant waste consisting of frying oils;
b. treatment plant waste consisting of residues from refining;
c. plant producing electricity;
d. plant esterification vegetable oils.